Annual Giving Program
Culture of Giving
Annual giving is an important source of financial support for curriculum enrichment, financial assistance, special projects and many other initiatives that make our academic, athletics, arts and music programs unique. Each year, members of the school community are asked for their support.
Each generation of Havergal students have benefited from the generosity of past supporters. By making your annual gift, you are advancing our culture of giving and ensuring that our girls have an enriching experience while at Havergal. Participation is in many ways as important as the amount given; a sense of community is strengthened when everyone gives and feels invested in the school’s mission.
With your annual gift, we can inspire young girls to explore their passions. Each gift makes a difference.
Gifts can be directed to specific areas or to the Havergal College General Fund for important projects identified by administration each year.
Did you know?
- All members of the Havergal community are asked to make a contribution.
- Havergal’s fiscal year is July 1 to June 30.
- All gifts of $25 or more receive a charitable tax receipt.
- The average gift amount is $1,164.
- All Havergal donors are recognized in our Annual Report.
- We aim to have 100% participation from parents.
The impact of your support
- Attract top-notch students who will raise the bar for all students through their enthusiasm for learning, academic and co-curricular abilities and desires to contribute to school life.
- Introduce a new project or learning tool that will help students get the most from their education.
- Enable faculty members to pursue research in subject areas that excites them, which they will share with their students.
- Preserve historic landmarks within the school so that students may enjoy them today and tomorrow.
- Benefit generations of Havergal students and leave a legacy that will strengthen the school for many years to come.