Annual Giving Program
Your gift to Havergal
A long-standing tradition of giving has meant that each generation of Havergal students has benefited from the generosity of our dedicated donors community. Your gift to our school reaffirms your belief in Havergal’s mission and our important role within the community, while inspiring others to pay it forward.
In keeping with this tradition, each year we invite members of the school community to donate to our Annual Fund.
Participation is in many ways as important as the amount given; a sense of community is strengthened when everyone gives and feels invested in the school’s mission.
With your annual gift, we can inspire young girls to explore their passions. Each gift makes a difference.
Gifts can be directed to specific areas or to the Havergal College General Fund for important projects identified by administration each year.
Did you know?
- All members of the Havergal community are asked to make a contribution.
- Havergal’s fiscal year is July 1 to June 30.
- All gifts of $25 or more receive a charitable tax receipt.
- The average gift amount is $1,468.
- All Havergal donors are recognized in our Annual Report.
- 47% of parents donated in 2019-20.
The impact of your gift
Your gift to the Annual Fund has an impact on our students every single day.
Donations are allocated to support learning designed specifically for girls.
- Enhanced learning spaces offer more flexible learning environments;
- Experiential learning expands the reach of the classroom;
- Bursary support makes a Havergal education more accessible for qualified students who could not otherwise afford to attend;
- Upgraded equipment and quality resources strengthen our Athletics, Arts, Drama and Music programs;
- The maintenance and stewardship of our campus ensures that our facilities continue to serve our students in powerful and positive ways.