# Of Students Accepted:
Thursday, December 1, 2022
Once you begin an online application, you will receive a unique username and password. The login information will be important to have through the process. When applying online, please make sure you are using Google Chrome as your internet browser.
For the online admission application process, families will need to complete the following:
- Family Information Section
- Application fee
- $200: Applications completed prior to October 30, 2022
- $250: Applications completed after October 30, 2022
- Parent Questionnaire
- Send Confidential Applicant Profile to current school
- Upload a recent photo (passport or school portrait)
- Upload applicant’s birth certificate
- Upload final June 2021-22 school report (PDF)
- Submit all report cards received for current 2022-23 school year (PDF)
Already started your application or are a current Havergal family? Log in to the Admission Portal above to complete your application.
Before your interview, we invite you to take our virtual tour of Havergal and join us for one of our Admission events. We look forward to welcoming prospective families back to our campus for Open Houses this fall. Prospective families are also welcome to sign up for tours of campus in a personalized group format. Visit our Admission Centre for details and check back often for updates and new opportunities to learn more about Havergal.
Interview & Assessment
Senior Kindergarten is not a traditional entry year and spaces are dependent on attrition. Should a space become available, we will review all applications and invite select candidates to an interview, which will also include an assessment, in January 2023.
All admission decisions will be emailed to families on February 24, 2023. In the case of non-entry years, we will automatically add applicants to our waitlist if no places have become available.