# Of Students Accepted:
Thursday, December 1, 2022
Once you begin an online application, you will receive a unique username and password. The login information will be important to have through the process. When applying online, please make sure you are using Google Chrome as your internet browser.
For the online admission application process, families will need to complete the following:
- Family Information Section
- Application fee
- $200: Applications completed prior to October 30, 2022
- $250: Applications completed after October 30, 2022
- Student Questionnaire
- Parent Questionnaire
- Send Confidential Applicant Profile to current school
- Upload a recent photo (passport or school portrait)
- Upload applicant’s birth certificate
- Upload final June 2020-21 school report (PDF)
- Upload final June 2021-22 school report (PDF)
- Submit all report cards received for current 2022-23 school year (PDF)
- For all applicants whose first language is not English, TOEFL Junior test scores must be submitted with your application (see Step 3: Interview & Assessment below)
Already started your application or are a current Havergal family? Log in to the Admission Portal above to complete your application.
Before your interview, we invite you to take our virtual tour of Havergal and join us for one of our Admission events. We look forward to welcoming prospective families back to our campus for Open Houses this fall. Prospective families are also welcome to sign up for tours of campus in a personalized group format. Visit our Admission Centre for details and check back often for updates and new opportunities to learn more about Havergal.
Interview & Assessment
Once we receive your completed application, a member of the Admission team will contact you to select a time for your interview. Interviews begin on October 12, 2022 and will run until February 3, 2023. The interview is designed to allow us to get to know you and your child as well as provide an opportunity for you to ask questions about the Havergal difference.
The interview will include time with you (parents) together with your child, as well as time with your child on her own. In addition to the interview, Grade 5 applicants will be invited back to Havergal on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 for an opportunity to work through a series of assessments which are designed to provide Havergal with an understanding of each applicant’s skills which have been developed or are developing in:
- Early literacy and numeracy
- Language & communication
- Awareness of self and environment
Please note: If English is not the applicant’s first language, they must write the TOEFL Junior test (the Standard Test in paper-delivered format). Scores must be submitted with their application. Interviews and assessments will be granted to students who score sufficiently on this English proficiency test. TOEFL Junior can be taken at any TOEFL test centre. Due to age restrictions, applicants who are under 11 years of age cannot sign up for the TOEFL Junior assessment online. If your daughter is not yet 11, you will need to contact a TOEFL test centre to schedule a time for her to write the test. Please note that Havergal does not endorse any specific test centre and does not recommend or endorse any agents.
All admission decisions will be emailed to families on February 24, 2023.
- Information about the Junior School, Middle School, Senior School and Boarding School
- Important dates
- Frequently asked questions about admission to Havergal
- Frequently asked questions about Boarding School
- Admission Centre
- Tuition information
- Information about scholarships and bursaries