# Of Students Accepted:
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Once you begin an online application, you will receive a unique username and password. The login information will be important to have through the process. When applying online, please make sure you are using Google Chrome as your internet browser.
For the online admission application process, families will need to complete the following:
- Family Information Section
- Application fee
- $200: Applications completed prior to October 30, 2021
- $250: Applications completed after October 30, 2021
- Student Questionnaire
- Parent Questionnaire
- Send Confidential Applicant Profile to current school
- Upload a recent photo (passport or school portrait)
- Upload applicant’s birth certificate
- Upload final June 2019-20 school report (PDF)
- Upload final June 2020-21 school report (PDF)
- Submit all report cards received for current 2021-22 school year (PDF)
- For all applicants whose first language is not English, TOEFL Junior test scores must be submitted with your application (see Step 3: Interview & Assessment below)
Already started your application or are a current Havergal family? Log in to the Admission Portal above to complete your application.
Before your interview, we invite you to take our virtual tour of Havergal and join us for one of our Admission events. We will be hosting virtual Open Houses, webinars about our academic, co-curricular and wellness programs as well as podcasts that you can download and listen to when it is convenient for you. Visit our Virtual Admission Centre for details and check back often for updates and new opportunities.
Interview & Assessment
Once we receive your completed application, a member of the Admission team will contact you to arrange an interview. Interviews begin on October 12, 2021 and will run until February 4, 2022. The interview is designed to allow us to get to know you and your child as well as provide an opportunity for you to ask questions about the Havergal difference. For the health and safety of our applicants, students and faculty, for the time being interviews will be conducted over Zoom. We highly recommend downloading the Zoom app in advance of your interview.
The interview will be approximately 60 minutes and include time with you (parents) together with your child as well as time with your daughter on her own. During the interview, through guided conversation, we will work through a series of age appropriate tasks which are designed to provide the College with an understanding of each applicant’s skills which have been developed or are developing in:
- Literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self awareness & self management
Within the interview, we will also ask applicants to speak to either:
- A piece of past school work that she is proud of; or
- A personal item that has significan
In-person group social assessments will only be held when it is deemed appropriate and safe to do so. Please note: If English is not the applicant’s first language, they must write the TOEFL Junior test (the Standard Test in paper-delivered format). Scores must be submitted with their application. Interviews and assessments will be granted to students who score sufficiently on this English proficiency test. TOEFL Junior can be taken at any TOEFL test centre. Due to age restrictions, applicants who are under 11 years of age cannot sign up for the TOEFL Junior assessment online. If your daughter is not yet 11, you will need to contact a TOEFL test centre to schedule a time for her to write the test. Please note that Havergal does not endorse any specific test centre and does not recommend or endorse any agents.
All admission decisions will be emailed to families on February 25, 2022.