# Of Students Accepted:
Thursday, December 1, 2022
Once you begin an online application, you will receive a unique username and password. The login information will be important to have through the process. When applying online, please make sure you are using Google Chrome as your internet browser. –
For the online admission application process, families will need to complete the following:
- Family Information Section
- Application fee
- $200: Applications completed prior to October 30, 2022
- $250: Applications completed after October 30, 2022
- Student Questionnaire (optional)
- Parent Questionnaire
- Send Confidential Applicant Profile to current school
- Upload a recent photo (passport or school portrait)
- Upload applicant’s birth certificate
- Upload final June 2020-21 school report (PDF)
- Upload final June 2021-22 school report (PDF)
- Submit all report cards received for current 2022-23 school year (PDF)
Already started your application or are a current Havergal family? Log in to the Admission Portal above to complete your application.
Before your interview, we invite you to take our virtual tour of Havergal and join us for one of our Admission events. We look forward to welcoming prospective families back to our campus for Open Houses this fall. Prospective families are also welcome to sign up for tours of campus in a personalized group format. Visit our Admission Centre for details and check back often for updates and new opportunities to learn more about Havergal.
Interview & Assessment
Once we receive your completed application, a member of the Admission team will contact you to select a time for your interview. Interviews begin on October 12, 2022 and will run until February 3, 2023. The interview is designed to allow us to get to know you and your child as well as provide an opportunity for you to ask questions about the Havergal difference.
The interview will include time with you (parents) together with your child, as well as time with your child on her own. We encourage applicants to Grade 1 to bring a small toy or a stuffed animal from home to help make them comfortable. In addition to the interview, Grade 1 applicants will be invited back to Havergal on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 for an opportunity to work through a series of age-appropriate tasks which are designed to provide Havergal with an understanding of each applicant’s skills which have been developed or are developing in:
- Early literacy and numeracy
- Language & communication
- Awareness of self and environment
All admission decisions will be emailed to families on February 24, 2023.