Imagine Your Daughter's Future with the Advantage of a Havergal Education
Behind the ivy-covered walls of Havergal College, girls develop into extraordinary young women with inquiring minds, global capability and self-awareness. A Havergal girl is encouraged to investigate and explore the world around her, while discovering her own unique capabilities. She is not afraid to ask questions and take risks. She is an excellent communicator who is adaptable and confident. She balances a variety of opportunities while living her life with passion and confidence, knowing she possesses the academic and life skills to make a difference and be effective anytime, anywhere and with anyone. As an Old Girl, she will join our proud continuum of 8,000 alumnae who are networked to each other and the world.
We invite you and your daughter to visit Havergal and discover why our school provides an outstanding place for girls to learn and grow. Our 22-acres campus and combination of heritage and state-of-the-art buildings provide a beautiful setting for academic learning and co-curricular programs that are designed specifically for girls. The Admission team will be happy to arrange a tour and answer any questions you may have about the admission and application process. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 416-482-7547 for grades JK-6. For grades 7-12, call 416.482.4724. Our email is admissions @havergal.on.ca.
We look forward to meeting you and your family.
Maggie Houston-White, Director of Admission
Meet the Admission Team
Director of Admission
Associate Director, Upper and Boarding Admission
Associate Director, Junior School Admission
Application Deadline for Day School Students: Friday, December 7, 2012
Admission Offer Date for Day School Students: Friday, February 22, 2013
Application Procedure for September 2013 Entrance
- Download the Application Package:
- Submit your Application Package – please make sure you send the following items:
- Fully completed Application Form, signed by both parents
- Two recent passport-size photos of your daughter, with her name printed on the back
- Copies of your daughter’s most recent report card and her June 2011 and June 2012 report cards
- Application fee, payable to Havergal College
- Day Applicants $160 (CDN)
- Boarding Applicants Residing in Canada $160 (CDN)
- Boarding Applicants Residing Outside of Canada $260 (CDN)
Please return the above items to the Admission Office, admissions @havergal.on.ca
. Please submit the Confidential School Report to your daughter’s current school to complete and return to Havergal directly.
If you would like an Application Package mailed to you, please click here