As you may have heard, today the Ontario government confirmed that remote learning will be extended for all students in southern Ontario until January 25. This update impacts Havergal students in JK to Grade 8, as they will not be returning to campus on Monday, January 11 as originally planned. You can read the government announcement here.
All Junior and Upper School students will continue their learning remotely via the Continuous Learning Plan (CLP), until the following dates:
- Monday, January 25 – Junior School
- All Junior School students return to campus (JK to Grade 6).
- Details regarding the Junior School CLP can be found here.
- Tuesday, February 2 – Upper School
- All Upper School students return to campus (Grades 7 to 12).
- Please note, this is an extension of remote learning for Grades 7 and 8 students.
- Details regarding the Upper School CLP can be found here.
Our CLP was designed with flexibility in mind, so the College is well equipped for this shift. We will share any further updates and amendments from the provincial government as they become available.
Your child’s teacher will continue to provide the necessary details and information related to the CLP. We recognize the incredible amount of uncertainty that we are all experiencing at this time, and we are grateful for your ongoing support.
I continue to be impressed by our students’ resilience as we face new challenges of the pandemic and I am confident that 2021 will make us stronger as a community.
Keep safe and remain optimistic,