Join us for an inspiring discussion about the role of women in politics, from some of Canada’s most accomplished female politicians and advocates.
Students and their parents are invited to attend this evening session, moderated by Donna Dasko–founder of Equal Voice–featuring a panel discussion and Q&A session with the following political leaders and voices:
- The Honourable Carolyn Bennett, MP, Toronto-St. Paul’s and Minister of Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- Justice Betty, Founder of The Political Youth Network
- The Honourable Chrystia Freeland, MP University-Rosedale and Minister of Foreign Affairs
- The Honourable Senator Linda Frum, Senator for Ontario
- The Honourable Dr. Helena Jaczek, MPP, Oak Ridges-Markham and Minister of Community and Social Services
Sharing unique stories about their experiences in public office, our guests will discuss the opportunities and challenges they have faced in their careers, explain the rewarding and engaging work of politics, talk about the importance of community involvement and how to help find your voice and be part of the change. The topic of women in politics could not be timelier, as we look toward the future with hope and the prospect of exciting new opportunities.