Is Havergal Right for Me?
Send Me Information
Dear Future Havergal Family,
Imagine your daughter’s future with the advantage of a Havergal education. We invite you and your daughter to visit Havergal and discover why our school provides an outstanding place for girls to learn and grow and why Havergal is the right fit for so many students. Our 22-acre campus and combination of heritage and state-of-the-art buildings provide a beautiful setting for academic learning and co-curricular programs that are designed specifically for girls.
The Admission team will be happy to arrange a tour and answer any questions you may have about the admission and application process. You can also view frequently asked questions here and important admissions dates here. Financial assistance (scholarships and bursaries) is also available to help eliminate the tuition fee barrier for exceptional students who otherwise would not be able to attend Havergal.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 416-482-7547 for Grades JK to 6, 416-482-4724 for Grades 7 to 12 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you and your family.
Director of Admission
- Longstanding reputation and tradition of academic excellence
- Outstanding and engaged faculty and staff
- Teaching methods that reflect contemporary understanding of how girls learn
- Enriched curriculum
- Class sizes that allow personalized attention
- Dedication to leading-edge education through extensive professional development
- School-wide program of engaging in the world through local and international partnerships
- Commitment to student leadership and leadership development at all grade levels
- Outstanding music (16 choirs, bands and orchestras), visual and performing arts program
- Excellent athletics program with more than 70 sports teams
- Wide range of co-curricular activities and opportunities
- Scholarships and bursaries for exceptional students
- Extensive library and technology resources
- A beautiful 22-acre campus, with green space, woodland trail, three playing fields and tennis courts
- Located in the heart of Toronto, just 20 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport
- A vibrant alumnae network of 9,000 Old Girls around the world
Please join us to experience what happens behind our ivy-covered walls. We know how important it is for families to have an opportunity to visit our school and get a sense of all that is offered at Havergal. In addition to attending an Open House, personal tours are offered during the school day and can be booked by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A parent from our Welcome Committee will give you a tour of the Junior School or a Senior School student will give you a tour of the Upper School. You can ask them questions about their Havergal experience and what the school is really like from their perspective. Families are also welcome to join us at Admission events held throughout the year.