Havergal on the Road
With 9,000 alumnae across the globe, Havergal hosts numerous events for Old Girls and prospective students alike. We would love to meet with you! Check the list below to see when a representative from Havergal will be coming to your area. Contact the Admission Office at email@example.com for more details or to arrange for a Skype interview with a member of the Admission Team.
- September 12: New York City – Parent’s League of New York Boarding Fair
- September 21-22: Bermuda – CAIS Boarding School Fair
- October 11-12: Hong Kong
- October 14-15: Shanghai, China
- November 12-13: Hamburg, Germany
- November 16: Barbados – CAIS Boarding School Fair
- November 16-17: Kingston, Jamaica – Versan Boarding School Fair
- January 17: Nassau, Bahamas – CAIS Boarding School Fair
- January 19: Grand Cayman – CAIS Boarding School Fair
The Girls’ School Advantage: April 29, 2017
Prospective families are encouraged to attend this informative session held by the National Coalition of Girls’ Schools to learn about the unique environment of all-girls schools. Hear about the benefits during a student panel featuring two Havergal students and learn more about the girls’ schools in Toronto. This event will take place on Saturday, April 29 from 1 to 3 pm at Upper Canada College. Please RSVP by Friday, April 28.
Ask an Old Girl
We have two Old Girls who are happy to answer any questions you may have. If you are in the Caribbean, you can contact Kandice Hanna (Class of 2002) from Nassau, Bahamas at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are in Asia, feel free to contact Sophia Woo (Class of 1990), currently in Singapore, at email@example.com.