Senior Kindergarten & Grade 2
Limited spaces are sometimes available for non-traditional entry years. We encourage you to apply early as priority is given to families who apply by the registration deadline. Our registration process is complete at the end of February which helps determine the number of places available each year.
Birth Year: Senior Kindergarten: 2015; Grade 2: 2013
2020 Intake: Senior Kindergarten: 0 to 2 students; Grade 2: 0 to 2 students
Step 1: Complete the Online Application
Prior to November 1, 2019 – $200 CAD
After November 1, 2019 – $250 CAD
Application Deadline: Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Once you begin an online application, you will receive a unique username and password. The login information will be important to have through the process. When applying online, please make sure you are using Google Chrome as your internet browser.
For the online admission application process, families will need to complete the following:
- Family Information Section
- Application fee
- Student Questionnaire
- Parent Questionnaire
- Send Confidential School Report to current school
- Upload a recent photo (passport or school portrait)
- Upload applicant’s birth certificate
- Upload final June 2017-18 school report (PDF)
- Upload final June 2018-19 school report (PDF)
- Submit all report cards received for current 2019-20 school year (PDF)
- To avoid timeout errors when completing the application, we recommend that you save your responses in a Word document and cut-and-paste them into the online form.
- When uploading forms, please ensure they are PDF copies.
Already started your application or are a current Havergal family? Log in to the Admission Portal below to complete your application.
Send Me Information
Step 2: Assessment
Senior Kindergarten applicants will have an individual assessment that will take place during their interview. The assessment has been carefully designed to be fun and engaging for the girls and requires no preparation.
The Grade 2 assessments will focus on understanding the student’s literacy, numeracy skills, critical thinking skills and interpersonal competencies.
Step 3: Tour & Interview
Once we receive your completed application, applicants are contacted to schedule a personal tour and interview. The interview is designed to allow us to get to know you and your daughter as well as provide an opportunity for you to ask questions about the Havergal difference. Applicants who are overseas will be invited to participate in a Skype interview. Tours in the Junior School are led by a current Havergal parent or a student ambassador.
Step 4: Admission Decision
All admission decisions will be emailed to families on February 21, 2020.