Havergal will host Grandpals Day at both the Junior and Upper Schools on Monday, November 5, 2012. On this special day, Grandpals are invited to experience Havergal-in-action alongside their granddaughters or friends.
Grandpals are invited for morning refreshments, a Remembrance Day Service, as well as the opportunity to accompany their granddaughters or friends to their first class.
- 8:00 am to 8:30 am: Welcome & refreshments in Ellen Knox Library
- 8:30 am to 9:20 am: Remembrance Day Service in Brenda Robson Hall
- 9:20 am to 9:30 am: Meet your granddaughter in Ellen Knox Library (please be sure to arrange this with her in advance)
- 9:30 am to 10:40 am Accompany your granddaughter to her morning class
In the Junior School, Grandpals are invited for an afternoon of refreshments, a Remembrance Day Service and a Grandpals Day Tribute, as well as school and classroom tours with their granddaughter or friend.
- 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm Welcome & Refreshments in the Library
- 2:00 pm to 2:50 pm Remembrance Day Service & Grandpals Day Tribute
- 2:50 pm to 3:15 pm School Tours & Classrooms Visits
No RSVP is necessary. If you have questions about Grandpals Day or The Havergal College Grandparents Program, please contact Christine Etherington 1997 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.482.4703.