The second week of the Institute at Havergal’s Jumpstart AIM Sport for Community Camp kicked off on August 20, 2012. Campers, Leaders-In-Training (LITs) and Canada’s national athletes continue to build on the campers’ sports skills, including rugby, swimming, basketball, gymnastics, volleyball, badminton, tennis and soccer.
Our national athletes coaching the campers are:
- Rugby – Brandon Connerty, Lee-Ann Corrigan, Tamara Curtis and Kelly Sadowski
- Swimming – Warren Barnes, David Dorian, Zach Hayes, Andrea Shoust, and Vanessa Treasure
- Basketball – Fred Grannum
- Gymnastics – Alexandra Orlando
- Volleyball – Conrad Leinemann and John Child
- Tennis – Shawn Reynolds
- Badminton – Fiona McKee
- Sports Writers – Priscila Uppal and Leigh Nash
The camp wraps up on Friday, August 24. Thanks to all of our volunteers, LITs and athletes for making the camp a huge success!