Parents: a Valued Member of the Havergal Community
School communications: Visit the Parent Portal. Within the online portal environment, parents experience enhanced communication. The Portal is a one-stop-shop for school news, announcements, event photos, online calendars, parent and student resources, policies and procedures, Inside Havergal, online textbook ordering and more! As a parent, you also have access to myhavergal where you can view your daughter’s report cards and the Online Parent Directory, as well as update your household profile information. To log in to the Parent Portal, visit www.havergal.on.ca/login.
Havergal School-Wide Communications:
In addition to the website and Parent Portal, Havergal College communicates with the Havergal community in a number of ways:
- Inside Havergal: a monthly newsletter sent electronically to Junior and Upper School families
- Emails and other mailings as required
- The Torch/Annual Report: the school magazine distributed twice a year to parents, Old Girls and friends of Havergal
- The Chronicle: produced annually by Old Girl volunteers and the Office of Advancement & Community Relations, this magazine is distributed to Old Girls, parents, staff and friends of Havergal.
Other Communications: We are constantly striving to improve the communications process and are continuing to move towards electronic communications as a means of efficiently communicating in a timely and sustainable manner. Please support our efforts by ensuring that we have your relevant email and other up-to-date household profile information in our records. To update your household profile information, log in to the Parent Portal at www.havergal.on.ca/login.
- Green & Gold Shop: The school retail shop is located in Room B01 in the Upper School and is open for purchases during the following hours during the school year: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm and 2:15 pm – 4:00 pm. Students may purchase school supplies and all uniform needs (with the exception of shoes) in the Green & Gold Shop. Non-uniform specialty items can also be purchased from the shop.
- The Wellness Centre: Staffed by Registered Nurses, the Wellness Centre supports the physical and emotional wellbeing of Havergal students. Wellness Centre staff work to educate students with respect to health and wellness, while treating medical concerns according to medical directives issued by the school physician.